Welcome to St. Paul’s/Trinity Anglican Churches!
We are two Anglican Communities within the Diocese of Huron, in the Deanery of Essex. Located outside of Windsor, our churches have been together since the founding of St. Paul’s, Essex in 1882. We continue to share a priest, secretary and office space and provide support for each other during fundraising and other events. Summer and alternative worship opportunities generally alternate between the two churches enabling us to share worship and fellowship from time to time. Both church communities are accessible and welcoming.
Donations: Click on the church name to access a secure online donation for that particular church through CanadaHelps.org: Trinity; St. Paul’s
Life has changed significantly in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has created space from which to explore how we are Church in our communities and beyond. The result has been new ways of engaging in worship and reflection.
- A resource for worship at home for the season of Eastertide can be accessed here.
- At home resources for Holy Week and Easter can be found here.
- Worship videos are provided each Sunday which include scripture, a reflection, music and prayer. Click here for the most recent Sunday service. You can access videos from previous Sundays via the worship menu or by clicking here.
- A drive thru Holy Week is available in the parking area at Trinity, Cottam. Ten stops provide insights into the Holy Week journey through scripture, reflection, and imagery. Those who would like a fuller exploration can access this through QR Codes on sight or through this link: Drive Thru Holy Week, 2021 We hope this experience is meaningful for all who participate.
- As of Nov. 30, the church buildings are closed. We will continue to provide a variety of resources online and low tech to support faith journeys through this time. Check out the Calendar for upcoming events.
The church office is closed during this time. If you wish to be added to our mailing list (regular mail or email) to receive worship and other materials, please call the office (519-776-7711) as messages are checked regularly.
Worship video links:
Apr. 11, 2021: Easter 2
Apr. 4, 2021: Easter
Apr. 2, 2021: Good Friday
Apr. 1, 2021: Maundy Thursday
Mar. 28, 2021: Palm Sunday
St. Paul’s Legacy of Heroes 2020 event was transformed!
A Gratitude Hunt! was held where teams went out and said thanks in creative ways to the Heroes of the Pandemic! For more information, click here.
Thrive: A living manual for Families is a joint project between St. Paul’s and Essex United to provide resources to help families navigate through the struggles and challenges of life today. For more information, check here.
Interested in visiting but not sure what to expect? Click for newcomer information.