Welcome to St. Paul’s/Trinity Anglican Churches!
We are two Anglican Communities within the Diocese of Huron, in the Deanery of Essex. Located outside of Windsor, our churches have been together since the founding of St. Paul’s, Essex in 1882. We continue to share a priest, secretary and office space and provide support for each other during fundraising and other events. Summer and alternative worship opportunities generally alternate between the two churches enabling us to share worship and fellowship from time to time. Both church communities are accessible and welcoming.
Donations: Click on the church name to access a secure online donation for that particular church through CanadaHelps.org: Trinity; St. Paul’s
St. Paul’s Legacy of Heroes event was transformed this year!
A Gratitude Hunt! was held where teams went out and said thanks in creative ways to the Heroes of the Pandemic! For more information, click here.
Life has changed significantly in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has created space from which to explore how we are Church in our communities and beyond. The result has been new ways of engaging in worship and reflection. Please refer to the calendar for event information.
- A resource for worship at home for Advent can be accessed here.
- A resource/Hymn Study to reflect on the music of Advent and Christmas can be accessed here.
- A resource for worship at home from Harvest Thanksgiving (Oct. 11) through Reign of Christ (Nov. 22) can be accessed here;
- Worship videos are provided each Sunday which include scripture, a reflection, music and prayer. Click here for this past Sunday’s service. You can access videos from previous Sundays via the worship menu or by clicking here.
- As of Sept. 13, we have permission to return to worship in our buildings. Information about what this looks like at each church can be found by clicking the church name: Trinity; StPauls
- Those interested in exploring the book of Ruth can do so by accessing our resource here
The church office is closed during this time. If you wish to be added to our mailing list (regular mail or email) to receive worship and other materials, please call the office (519-776-7711) as messages are checked regularly.
Worship video links:
Nov. 22, 2020: Reign of Christ
Nov. 15, 2020: Pentecost 24
Nov. 8, 2020: Pentecost 23 with prayers of Remembrance
Nov. 1, 2020: All Saints
Thrive: A living manual for Families is a joint project between St. Paul’s and Essex United to provide resources to help families navigate through the struggles and challenges of life today. For more information, check here.
Interested in visiting but not sure what to expect? Click for newcomer information.