Welcome to St. Paul’s/Trinity Anglican Churches!
We are two Anglican Communities within the Diocese of Huron, in the Deanery of Essex. Located outside of Windsor, our churches have been together since the founding of St. Paul’s, Essex in 1882. We continue to share a priest, secretary and office space and provide support for each other during fundraising and other events. Summer and alternative worship opportunities generally alternate between the two churches enabling us to share worship and fellowship from time to time. Both church communities are accessible and welcoming.
Interested in visiting but not sure what to expect? Click for newcomer information.