Faith is not something meant to solely be experienced during worship on a Sunday. It is something that is meant to infuse every moment of our lives. At St. Paul’s/Trinity we encourage participants to continue their spiritual journeys throughout the week via take home materials, preaching series, special services, social media activities and more. Some recent examples include:
Season of Creation
In the Fall of 2018, worship and study will focus on the Season of Creation and the fifth mark of mission: To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth. This focus will be reflected through:
- regular worship with prayers, sermons and music which highlight creation
- a special workshop “Journey to Becoming” at Trinity Sept. 8 beginning at 10am which will include an opportunity to walk a temporary outdoor labyrinth
- a special service at Trinity Sept. 9 at 2pm which will include an opportunity to walk a temporary outdoor labyrinth
- a blessing of the animals service at St. Paul’s Sept. 30 at 2pm
- Harvest Thanksgiving celebration to wrap up the series on Oct. 7th (9:15 at Trinity, 11am at St. Paul’s) which will include an invitation to identify one new commitment we are willing to make towards the fifth mark of mission.
Check out the fall newsletter for more information.