Trinity hosts a Pancake Supper on Pancake Tuesday. Come enjoy the food and the fellowship. A recent addition to our fundraising, Trinity now has a group of “holy rollers” who make and sell fresh pies periodically throughout the year. Check out the calendar for the next opportunity to order. Baked goods are also sold during the Cottam yard sale day in June.
St. Paul’s holds monthly pasta dinners on the first Friday on the month Feb-June and Oct-Dec. Other fundraising events include a Yard Sale, beef stew suppers in January, and a Saturday market featuring local vendors, crafters and growers along with a bake sale and a book sale. Dell Hall is available for use by groups and individuals.
Upcoming Fundraising events include:
- No upcoming events
Ways to Donate
Stewardship is a generous sharing of our time, talents and treasure. It is our way of saying to thank you to God for the abundant gifts we have been given by giving back to our churches and communities. Individuals can contribute to the work of St. Paul’s and Trinity Churches in many different ways:
- A collection is taken at most of our services where individuals are invited to make a financial contribution. Envelops are available in the pews and provide a space for your personal information if you would like a tax receipt. Those who would like regular envelops are encouraged to contact a warden or the office.
- If you would like to make a regular contribution through your bank account or credit card you can do so by completing a Prepayment Authorisation Plan (PAP) form: PAP form Bank Account or PAP form Credit Card and submitting this to the office. This is a great way to regularly support the church while saving cheques and not having to worry about forgetting your envelop. And if you get points with your credit card, there is yet another bonus.
- Contributions can be specifically designated at any time including for capital works or special campaigns, the Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF), or for a particular ministry in the life of the church. Simply indicate this on the envelop when submitting the donation.
- There are also a variety of Planned Giving options including bequests following death, insurance plans and annuities through which the ministry of St. Paul’s and Trinity can benefit.
- The St. Paul’s clothing cupboard continually accepts gently used, clean clothing for distribution.
- Trinity is collecting material, baby blankets and notions for the creation of fidget blankets that are distributed to those with dementia through local senior’s homes.
- If you have other gifts to donate to the church please speak with Rev. Chris, a church warden or contact the office. In one instance, a family in need was able to benefit from the donation of a gently used clothes dryer and in another a teen mothers’ drop in centre benefitted from the donation of a gently used crib.
- And, of course, we welcome the time shared in support of our ministries and fundraising activities.
We appreciate any and all donations. Thank you for sharing your gifts.